At Charu Creation, each fabric that is supplied by us to our valueable customers goes through strict quality check from multiple hands ensuring accurate measurements, undamaged and unworn condition.
CHARU CREATION PVT. LTD. will accept return of products within 3 days from date of receipt; only in case there is a significant difference in the products ordered from the products supplied (wrong colour, quality or material related issues) and where the Product and the Packaging is in its original condition (should be unused, unaltered, unsoiled).
CHARU EXPORTS INCORPORATION however cannot accept the return in case:
- The product have been used or altered
- There is any physical damage to the product
To return a product, please raise a return request via email at email@example.com by providing the following details:
- Order ID
- Images clearly demonstrating the problem/ issue
Post receiving your request Customer Support will confirm the return request and will inform you about the pickup process. Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition, include all labels, original packing and invoice along with the product. CHARU EXPORTS INCORPORATION shall not be responsible for any items sent to us for return / replacement without our confirmation.
After placing an order, user(s) cannot cancel the order.
Shipment of Products cannot be extended beyond the original shipping date specified without CHARU EXPORTS INCORPORATION written consent
If customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days.
1. When Product is Defective or Damaged
1.1. REFUND POLICY
1.1.1. In all instances of returns covered under clause 1.2, customer shall get full refund against the returned products.
1.1.2. Charu Creation shall arrange pickup from your delivery location. Pick-up location has to be the same as per shipping address. In case our logistics partner is not able to cover the pick-up location; the customer shall return the package by IndiaPost, and share a scanned copy of the receipt via email/Whatsapp.
1.2. COVERED as Defect or Damaged
1.2.1. Substantially inconsistent visual appearance in terms of print, texture or colors is visible right at the time of product first unpacked
1.2.2. The fabric is abruptly torn and is not usable
1.2.3. The structure is loosely woven in part or areas, or weave is damaged or torn
1.2.4. Weight per meter varies more than 25%
1.3. NOT COVERED as Defect or Damage
1.3.1. Color reproduction on various digital screens vastly varies, hence there shall always be some gap between what you see online versus in real.
1.3.2. Some particular types of fabrics suffer inherent color bleeding for a few washes. Instructions for each such fabric is clearly mentioned on respective product page.
CHARU CREATION PVT. LTD. reserves the right to cancel any order at its sole discretion:
- For products that are listed at an incorrect price
- Under a situation where CHARU EXPORTS INCORPORATION may not able to meet the requirements of the order placed
- Order so placed/cancelled does not comply with CHARU CREATION PVT. LTD. policy
- In cases of goods unavailability or service problem:
- If the product sent for replacement is not available (CHARU CREATION PVT. LTD will try to give possible alternatives for the user(s) to select and if not acceptable then refund will be made)
- If product is not available or vendor is not able to ship the products
- The delivery address is out-side the service area
- For any other reason.